And we’ve got a lot to share with you!
It’s been a wild 15 weeks since we launched Crowdlinker Share, our social media management product. Just in the last 2 months, we have more than doubled our user base thanks to this totally unexpected blog post from Blog du Modérateur, which garnered over 750 shares and growing. We were trending in France! For those who haven’t signed up yet, now is your chance!
The team has been keenly monitoring social activity, app usage, and a dozen other things of how you have been engaging with our app. We have asked many questions and sat back and listened to what you, our users want in a product such as ours. We’ve been blown away with your feedback, and we wanted to let you know that your voice has been heard and our thinking hats are back on to ship new features to you as quickly as possible.
We’ve got a plan for the future now that we’ve validated many of our assumptions and we are really excited about it.
Birds Eye View:
- Google+ Surprisingly this is one of the most requested features. Fun fact – Europeans demand Google+ functionality more than North Americans.
- Picture upload Being able to upload photos to share across Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Google+ is definitely a basic requirement. We heard you loud and clear!
- Scheduling, your content to go out on a certain date and time for every article on different networks for single-comment and network-specific comments.
- Chrome extension was actually the most requested feature which will enable 1-click sharing across multiple networks from your Google Chrome browser.
- @Handle lookups will allow you to pull up your most commonly used @mentions on Twitter with ease. We’ll look into Facebook and Google+ support of this feature later.
- Changing thumbnail image of the article you want to share to customize the look and feel of your post before syndication.
- Grouping/tagging of your links based on topics and categories. You’ll be able to track performance of links with a certain tag.
- Performance improvements under the hood. We have done tons of optimization changes and bug squashing since launch. We have a pretty stable release candidate.
- How-to guide, we wrote an in-depth manual on how to properly leverage the full benefits of our social sharing tool. You can find it here.
So that’s it folks, that’s what we’ve been up to. We’ll be updating you much more frequently going forward and as always we’d love to hear from you if you have anything to say about Crowdlinker, social media, or life in general. 🙂 Check out our social media profiles available in our footer here and follow us for quick updates.
For those who already have accounts with us, visit your dashboard to check out how your shared links are performing!